Report Underage Drinking

Para la página en español, haga clic aquí.


Help Prevent Youth Access to Alcohol

You can help by reporting:

  • Underage drinking parties
  • Restaurants, convenience stores, and other merchants selling alcohols to minors
  • Parents and other adults purchasing alcohol for minors
  • Other illegal drug activity  

Please Note: This form is for reporting underage drinking in Greenville County. For general correspondence or questions related to The Phoenix Center, please use our contact form.